1. Information you provide
You must ensure that the Personal Information you provide is accurate and complete and that all registration details contain your correct name, address and other requested details.
We reserve the right to store any information we have about you and disclose such information if we determine that such disclosure is necessary, including but not limited to, in order to comply with applicable law, or in connection with any action or investigation, or to enforce our Business Terms & Conditions.
By using Our Website you agree to the processing and disclosure of the Personal Information for the purposes set out above.
2. What information is collected?
We may collect the following information:
(a) Your name, address, telephone numbers, and email address
(b) Financial information
- If you wish to make an automated payment we will require your credit card number and expiry date.
- Your financial information is used solely for this purpose.
- Once your payment has been processed, your financial information will be passed to a credit card processing company. No record of your financial information will be held on Our Website or otherwise by us following the processing of your payment. The credit card processing company does not use, share, retain or store this information for any purpose, other than to process your payment for the above purpose.
(c) Cookies and System Logging
- When you use Our Website, our servers automatically record certain information sent by your web browser. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with pages on Our Website, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
3. Who collects the information?
The information is collected by The Private Plate Company (“THE PPC", “our", “we", or “us"), P.O. Box 200, Port Talbot, SA13 9BH. We will only collect information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The personally identifiable information that is required to use Our Website is owned solely by us. We do not share, sell or rent your information to any other person, company or organisation in any way other than as disclosed in this document or as stated at the point where the information is collected.
4. Use of your information
You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any Personal Information which relates to you and identifies you, to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the services which are available through Our Website by us, our partners, and successors (including the purchase of the whole or part of our business).
We may also use the information to contact you if we experience problems in processing a payment.
5. What security measures are in place to protect this information?
The security of your information is important to us. When you enter Personal Information into Our Website, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We also use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information, once we receive it. It is only given to those of our employees who genuinely need to have access to it in order to perform their job. Furthermore, our security procedures for storing and disclosing customer details conform with the Data Protection Act 1998 so as to prevent unauthorised access to it.
Please note that Our Website contains links to other websites and that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of the owners and operators of these other websites. We therefore encourage you to read the privacy statements and policies on each site to which you are asked to submit personal information.
6. Your access to this information
If you would like to review or modify any part of your Personal Information then you should contact us using this Contact Form.